all photos by: Jeff Martin, Kevin Hulse, Franz Mahr and Stephanie Breijo
It was as if the holidays threw up all over Friday night (in a good way) at our + Kennedy Center’s GREATEST HOLIDAY PARTY OF ALL. We’d just like to, as always, give some thanks, before we turn you over to the photos:
THANK YOU TO:
- our amazing bands for the night NICHE, WRATH OF BORGNINE and THE DANCE PARTY (who, btw, will be playing 930 Club on December 23rd, so mark that down)
- our awesome DJ Soul Call Paul
- Kennedy Center + Kennedy Center MyTix for inviting us to do this…
- The Kennedy Center prop department for taking our direction for “tacky” and really running with it
- Those Funny Little people for really adding to the spirit of things
- the Keigwin dancers for kick starting the dance party
- All of you in all your festive wear
- and of course, the holidays themselves for giving us an occasion to do this.
See you all soon (and don’t forget – our NYE party is just around the corner-tickets can be found here).
And now, of course, what you all have been waiting for, the photos!
first up, some photos by Jeff:
snaps by Franz:
some more by Kevin:
snaps by Stephanie: