All photos: Chris Chen, Ben Droz, Shauna Alexander
So, as you may know, before the holidays, we partnered with All Things Go and No Kings Collective to bring you a possible world-ending night of (lights and) music, live art installations, waffles, alcohols, and more. What you see below is Friday night but before we delve into that, we’d love to, as always, do some thanking:
- Thank you to All Things Go and NO KINGS COLLECTIVE for partnering with us on this one
- Thank you to all the outstanding musical talent there Friday night: RAC, Ghost Beach, BRETT, Lightwaves-you guys made every song count
- Thank you to ONOMONOMEDIA for being our photobooth always and forever.
- Thank you to Stella Artois for supporting all BYT events this year
- Thank you to BULLEIT for being the official bourbon of this event
- Thank you to vitaminwater for keeping everyone hydrated
- Thank you to Red Bull for giving everyone wings
- Thank you to our laser guys-you lasered it up real good
- Thank you to the t-shirt printing dudes and the mechanical bull dudes and the chicken and waffles guy-we could not have made it without you
- Thank you to our staff for checking everyone efficiently, our bar staff for keeping a drink in everyone’s hand and everyone else in between
- Thank you to our photographers for shooting non stop and all the time.
- AND OF COURSE-THANK YOU ALL FOR CHOOSING TO SPEND WHAT COULD HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE YOUR LAST FEW HOURS ON EARTH WITH US