So, you guys, it is official-Kate Middleton and Prince William are awaiting a baby. While we’re mostly ambivalent towards famous offspring, we are weirdly excited for this. “I HOPE THE BABY HAS HER HAIR” said one of the emails in my inbox. “IS IT SAD THAT I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS?” said another. And so on. But, minus the shiny hair best wishes, we couldn’t help but also (completely non-creepily/non-obsessively) start imagining what the baby shower gift registry may contain. Here are some of our suggestions (William, Kate-if you’re reading this, you’re welcome)
- A “Caviar Kid” Snack Pack – to start cultivating that royal palate early
- A Royal Diamonds Baby Bathtub – because if Beyonce could get a Swarowski crystal one for Blue Ivy, then the royal baby deserves real diamonds. Plus, the British DO love their baths.
- A Pony (duh)
- and this Magic Rocking Unicorn on the side
- This Burberry Onesie – to kick them off with the the British fashion classics from the start
- Schoenut Piano – toddler sized, Carnegie Hall quality
- A Country To Rule Over. Oh wait, they’ll already have that.
(use the comments to drop your own suggestions, since this totally does matter, RIGHT?)