Remember the shitshow? The BYT message board was a huge success until it broke and was a lot of fun for a few annoying narcissists. Still, it was not all bad, and we decided that in lieu of our Friday VIDEO OF THE DAY we’re going to start doing a redux of one of the most popular stupid threads from that wonderful wasteland of time: the pump up jams topic.
- Neil Young – When You Dance I Can Really Love
- m83 – Unrecorded
Early m83 is my jam, back when they were a scuzzy electro-MBV knockoff
- The Weeknd – The Party & The Afterparty
- Lovers – Don’t You Want It
If you are into feeling some feelings kinda Friday jams.
- Why? – Song Of The Sad Assassin
Why? literally changed my life.
- Cloud Nothings – No Sentiment
What Cloud Nothings actually sounds like live. Hint: it is awesome.
- OFF! - Wipe Out
- Cap’n Jazz – Little League
- Yelle – Comme un Enfant (Freaks Remix)
- Pop 1280 – Beg Like A Human
- Grimes – Rosa
Bear In Heaven – The Reflection Of You
You guys I’m really obsessed with Iceland right now. My list will reflect that.
- Lay Low – By And By
- Mugison – Murr Murr
- Of Monsters And Men
BRB, going to find a majestic hand-knit Icelandic sweater