Hey ponies, Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is fast approaching. With that comes the dreaded (for some) Winter! Game of Thrones had warned us of winter’s arrival, so without further ado here is your GoT infused Best Weekend Bets.
You might no be able to get tickets to see Mother Monster Lady Gaga, but you surly can see her DJ Lady Starlight at the Hamilton in February.Plus we are giving away tickets!!
While it isn’t the weekend, Wednesday December 5th Mova is hosting Oh, Gaydel, Gaydel, Gaydel! Queer Chanukah Happy Hour with Bet Mishpachah, Gayyim, GLOE, Nice Jewish Boys, and Nice Jewish Girls. ” We’ve got plenty of spinning tops… and bottoms and everything else!”
- Nothing says winter like Ice Skating! Check out this guide to plan a perfect date!
- The Coolots play a free show at Chief Ike’s as part of the weekly dance party Mr. Radio!
- BreakfastClub: AN 80s/80s Remix Dance Party at Duplex Diner Beat City at Chief Ike’s
- Everything is sure not to be embarrassing with popstar Sky Ferreira @ DC9 Liberation.
- Beat City is at Chief Ikes.
- Everyone’s favorite DJ Matt Bailer Goes To Town!!!
- Ready to get on down? The Great American Square Dance Revival: The 3 Nickel Installment at St. Stephen’s
- The Howard Theatre & VanHook Productions presents: A Drag Salute To The Divas Eba-Queeta-Scrooge —Tix are $20 — Lip-Synched Stage Play with Female & Male illusionist
Be sure to check out the Agenda for more fun stuff to do!