Another weekend ahoy!
- We’re throwing another party! Maybe a little less gay this time but no less WILD – we’re taking over the National Geographic Museum and it is going to be IMMENSE. Grab tickets now.
- CTRL returns to Dahlak with Guest DJ Della Volla. This party has been BLOWING UP lately.
- A little off the beaten path, check out some sweet VJs (not the MTV kind) for Video Super Show at the Blue Banana.
- If you haven’t been yet, tonight is the perfect night to revisit Jazz in the Garden.
- Of course, there is the aforementioned BYT Local Tourist Series: Nat Geo @ National Geographic.
- The Hirshhorn once again proves its awesomeness, this time with a free discussion on digital culture followed by a performance by the totally cool Claire L. Evans of YACHT. They call it “On the Future of Digital – Beyond Lunch Bytes.“
- Then later on things get WEIRD at Dodge City for DESTINO FINAL which is a night of diva techno and hi-NRG (the musical genre otherwise known as “gay”). BOYS, YOU WILL LOVE THIS.
- And now for something COMPLETELY different, it’s a country & southern rock festival by Nationals Stadium: South on South Capital @ Fairgrounds.
- Beat City soldiers on at Chief Ike’s (upstairs), where there are certain to be many skinny bearded men for your enjoyment.
- For the girls, it’s Ladies Night at Remingtons.
- Start out cultural with the Greater DC Vietnamese Heritage Festival (Vietfest 2012) at GMU.
- Our TOP PICK tonight is Rich Morel’s new party HOT SAUCE (you’ll recognize him from his other party, BLOWOFF). It’s at Montserrat House just across the street from 9:30 Club, and this month Bil Todd (RAW) is guesting.
- SUBURBANITES!!! Apparently there’s a gay bar in Montgomery County (?!) and they’re having a party tonight. It’s Pride in the Sky at The Rooftop at Rockville’s Town Center.
- This Sweetheart Concert features Joanne Kim & Nila Kay at Hillyer Art Space, and helps benefit Break the Cycle, a charity dedicated to breaking the cycle of abusive relationships.
- It’s your last chance to see Artomatic, as they host their closing party.
- OverEasy is back at Dodge City, GuilTea is back at Nellies. Your best bets (ladies & gents, respectively) for some Sunday dancin’, drinkin’, and lovin’.
- Bikes & A Movie – the Benevolent Media Festival presents Cycle-In Cinema.
- And finally, cap off your weekend with some Yoga in the Park.
Because when it comes to getting your BYGays fix…
Good job, Africa. See you next week.