- All your dance party needs in one friendly, weeknight event… CTRL is at Dahlak!
- The first annual Center Women Annual Beaujolais Nouveau Celebration is at Gallery plan b… traditions have to start somewhere!
- Celebrate some of the baddest-ass women rockers who kept their male contemporaries running scared during Mr. Radio: Sadie Hawkins Day Dance-Off at Chief Ike’s!
- Be part of this intergalactic journey with your crew, the Anthology of Booty at Backdoor: An Intergalactic Clandestine Dance Party! Blast off at Tropicalia with DJs that are out of the world!
- This event is exactly how it sounds….Naked Girls Reading. Carson Daly described it as “The best thing to happen to books since they were put on tape.” so this may well be worth it for some of y’all. This performance is all Fairytails and will be at the DC Arts Center.
- Guitar master Kaki King is playing at Howard. Here’s a music video if you are so inclined.
- Get out on the dance floor before you go home for the holidays. We know you have vacation days coming up so there is really no excuse to stay in on the weekend. Head down to Cobalt for BARE – Turkey Jam! Only $7 cover if you show up before midnight!
- Nerd Nite at DC9 will feature talks about the science behind music and your mind, robots in the deep sea, and stellar nucleosynthesis… whoa!
- G-Life is a one-day POP-UP expo at the Marriot Wardman Park Hotel crafted to entertain, educate and inform the Washington area LGBT-and-allied community regarding our vast array of queer-friendly businesses, products and services. Check it out!
- Feeling like Gospel Brunching? You have two options… either at the Hamilton or the Howard!
- Or you could try the Pork Centric Sunday Brunch at The Pig.
As always, if you need more, hit up AllCity!!