As you may remember a couple of weeks back we let you know that Sweetgreen guys booked THE STROKES to headline the Second ever annual Sweetlife Festival.
Well, today, adding oil to that fire you felt inside of you that day, comes the full line up:
- The Strokes
- Girl Talk!
- Lupe Fiasco!
- Crystal Castles!
- Cold War Kids!
- Theophilus London!
- Ra Ra Riot!
- Walk The Moon
- and local reps: U.S. Royalty & Modern Man
More important (TICKET GETTING) information:
- The festival got moved to May 1st (Sunday)
- Visit www.Sweetlifefestival.com now to sign up for the presale scheduled for Wednesday, March 16th (tomorrow). Tickets for the all-ages festival go on sale to the general public for $55 on Friday, March 18th.
Feel good about feeling good: In addition to presenting a day of renowned musical talent, sweetgreen will also work with multiple partners to curate experiences throughout the festival grounds that extend sweetgreen’s hip and eco-conscious ethos from the table to all facets of the Sweetlife. Sweetlife Festival will feature a host of exciting programs for the entire family, including:
- Food. Natural, organic and local concessions will be provided by sweetgreen, Applegate Farms, Honest Tea, Stonyfield Farm and Keany Produce.
- Social. The Sweetlife Festival will push the boundaries of what is possible when you combine interactive digital + social platforms with a large crowd of fans, by joining with partners – such as Hipstamatic and Fast Society- to create innovative activations at the festival.
- Energy. Through a human-energy activation provided by OPOWER, the Sweetlife Festival will calculate its carbon footprint and offset it to create a carbon neutral event.
- and-sweetgreen is partnering with the Jamie Oliver Food Foundation, which was established to fight obesity and promote better dietary health through food education and cooking skills. A portion of the festival’s proceeds will be donated to the celebrity chefʼs foundation.
BYT remains the #1 info source for this whole magical experience so watch this space for more scoop, giveaways etc