Back in the day when Fatback was at Red Lounge, the downstairs space was always the designated slow jams. Then, as the party evolved into a non-stop banger experience the slow jams concept became TENDER LOIN, Fatback’s Valentine’s Night experience. It is my absolute favorite thing to look forward to and my least favorite night to reflect upon (last year, I think I may have actually wounded some people with my sensual dance attempts, but that’s a whole ‘nother story). The point I’m trying to get to is is-the party happens again on Monday @ Napoleon (10pm) and Sean and Philippe are here to conditioning train you with a mix that, quite possibly, is smoother than butter.
It’s cold outside. So, I have some advice for you. Call up your boo, light some candles, pop the cork off that bottle of wine that you’ve been saving… and let Sean P and Philippe take you on a love journey with a hand-picked selection of only the finest sensual, seductive grooves.
Get it here:
Fatback Presents: The Tender Loin Mix (Mixed by Sean P & Philippe)
1. “I Want to Be Your Man” – Roger
2. “Love Ballad” – LTD
3. “I’m Glad You’re Mine” – Al Green
4. “Love You Down” – Ready for the World
5. “Gigalos Get Lonely Too” – The Time
6. “Do Me, Baby” – Prince
7. “Moments on Love” – Art of Noise
8. “Holding Back the Years” – Simply Red
9. “Carry On” – Bobby Caldwell
11. “You Are My Lady” – Freddie Jackson
12. “Pregnant” – R. Kelly