WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- The weather is just getting worse. D.C. could get up to 4 inches of snow by tomorrow morning. (WJLA)
- A drone fell out of the sky and onto White House grounds, but apparently it’s all fine. Secret Service has got this. (WAMU)
- It’s been two weeks since the deadly L’Enfant incident and no one’s stepping up to take responsibility. It’s business as usual in D.C. (DCist)
- The City Paper’s Young & Hungry looks into the latest foodie craze – “detox”.
- Virginia’s state Senate said no to gun control. Eight times.
- A D.C. firefighter is facing gun charges after police noticed his car illegally parked. And smelled marijuana. (FOX)