Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about and comment on. So, without further ado – today, in other D.C. media sources:
- Columbia Heights IHOP-now a scene of a crime (via Prince of Petworth)
- Hey you guys! Common dude/man of the people/human being made of many kinds of tissue and various organs Mitt Romney has released his “Spotify” playlist for a lighthearted “road trip”-themed look into beepboopbeepERRORERRORERRORERROR. (via Wonkette)
- drink up: WE LOVE DC tastes ALL OF Artini submissions-one week at a time.
- BREAKIN': DC women are single and loving it. (via Refinery 29)
- DELICIOUS NEWS: The chefs behind Toki Underground will open a new place in D.C. called SUNA.
- Richard Sales gives you a tour of the new 7000 series railcar along with epic music. ( via DCist, Photo via WMATA)
- Metro is looking for better ways to report sexual harrassment that happens in their vehicles. Also: HOPEFULLY looking for a better way to PREVENT said sexual harrassment. (via TBD)
- good news for those into painting and drinking: ART JAMZ now has a permanent location in Dupont (via Huffington Post)
have tips etc for this column? email: email@example.com