Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about and comment on. So, without further ado – today, in other D.C. media sources:
- Fashion loving girls-schedule your zipcar and uber rentals NOW: Erin Fetherston is stopping by Tysons Galleria this weekend. Refinery 29 has all the details.
- Ever wondered how the staff of the Verizon Center turns the Hoyas basketball court into the Capitals hockey rink in less than three hours? Well, Washingtonian has the story behind the switch. (Illustration by Chris Philpot.)
- Prince of Petworth reports on some PRETTY AWESOME new murals in Adams Morgan (photos via PoP)
- ELLE talks to DC Power Playing Ladies about their style: everyone from Michelle Rhee to Maureen Down to Debbie Shore shares
- Fresh Lime New Mexican Grill now coming to Columbia Heights. For those days when the Chipotle line seems too much. (via New Columbia Heights)
- The trials and tribulations of DC pedicabs (Via TBD – (Photo: flickr/joebielawa))
- Capital Hemp-now NOT selling books anymore (DCist has the scoop).
- ReadySetDC spends 5 hours with fantastically prolific DC artist Corey Oberdorfer
have tips etc for this column? email: email@example.com