WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Learn how to safely and smartly ride a bike from LEGOS. And Canada. Because Canada. And LEGOS. (Via Greater Greater Washington)
- One small step for people with drug charges, and also one small step for legalizing marijuana in DC. (Via WJLA)
- Apparently, being on a failed reality show and successfully crashing a White House party and doing nothing of note besides declaring bankruptcy and falsifying a charity’s documents is reason enough to run for VA congress. But then again, it wouldn’t be a congressional race without a super embarrassing candidate. So there’s that. (Via InTheCapital)
- The offerings (yes, offerings) surrounding the UMD Terrapin mascot caught fire last night, proving idolatry may work for the idolizers but not the idol itself. So all is well. (Via Huffington Post)
- Sure, the prices at Target may be good, but whoever breaches the credit card data of over 40 million customers is better. But ahh those prices… (Via WJLA)
- There’s supposed to be a mass exodus from the DC area this holiday season, because before you leave it’s important to get one last dose of heavy traffic to remind you what you’ll be missing when you’re away. (Via Washington Post)
‘Til next time!