Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about and comment on. So, without further ado – today, in other D.C. media sources:
have tips etc for this column? email: email@example.com
- HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY. The Phillips Collection spreads the yarns of love all over Dupont Circle (via Phillips Collection blog)
- Just in time for SOCIAL MEDIA WEEK DC: Apparently, D.C. is the sixth best U.S. city for social media jobs. (In The Capital)
- Washington Post has THE CUTEST “We met in DC” video for you to watch while eating chocolate bonbons today.
- FINALLY-the Red Apron Butchery is getting a brick and mortar storefront in Penn Quarter later this year (VIA Prince of Petworth)
- eventually they all come around: African-American preacher bucks trend and backs Maryland same-sex marriage bill
- Columbia Heights alert! BEWARE THE FAKE PEPCO STAFF SCAMMERS! (via New Columnia Heights)
- They probably haven’t seen “JACK & JILL” yet: On Monday, the White House honored Al Pacino with a National Medal of Arts (photos here by Linda Davidson for Washington Post).
TILL NEXT TIME!