WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Happy Friday! Ready to celebrate this weekend? Washingtonian’s got your back with a comprehensive list of every D.C. liquor store approved for Sunday sales. Boom.
- One man’s quest to plant beautiful flowers in D.C., despite Metro’s warnings against it. The tale of Henry Docter, renegade gardener. (via Huffington Post)
- DO AN OLLIE. Tony Hawk to donate skateboard to Smithsonian. (via WJLA)
- Not for the first time in District history, D.C. is facing a shortage of emergency response vehicles. Only 56 of 96 ambulances are fully functioning so watch yourselves this weekend. (via WSWS)
- And in case you missed it, there are a slew of Brightest Young Things contributors, friends, story subjects and so many more in Refinery 29’s new 30 Under 30 piece! Check it out here.
- Lastly, keep yer eyes peeled for the Oscar Meyer Weiner Truck, which is allegedly cruising around D.C…. (via Imgur)
That’s it ’til tomorrow. Aaaaaaaaaaand we’re outta here.