WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Kicking off the day on a sweet note, Louis is giving away free strawberry-almond cupcakes and pink grapefruit margarita pops on Sunday. Yes, yes, yes.
- And in non-cupcake news, In the Capital’s got the ultimate guide to camping at Firefly Music Festival (just in time for the weekend).
- Take advantage of this lovely weather with Washingtonian’s guide to the best DMV-area picks for biking and hiking.
- …Speaking of which, naked hiking is just a drive away! Avalon Resort in West Virginia is celebrating Hike Naked Day (Friday, for those keeping score) with naked hikes. (via Huffington Post)
- Look out, ladies–there’s a serial stabber wandering NW who’s stabbed four women in May and June. (via WJLA)
- In a bit of safer, less glum news, let’s visit SmarTrip throughout the years and try not to think about stabbings, shall we? (via Washington Post)
(Peter Benjamin // The Washington Post)
That’s it ’til tomorrow. Aaaaaaaaaaand we’re outta here.