Wherein we bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we consider newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- White House Correspondant’s dinner – NOW with an official gifting suite, making it officially our MTV Movie Awards (or something). If that means the kid from Moonrise Kingdom may show up-we’ll take it.
- Robert Redford: It has gotten WORSE since the Watergate (he may or may not be referring to that gifting suite)
- NO REGRETS! Well, actually 8 Regrets of a 20 something female living in DC (via IN THE CAPITAL). Jumbo slices are in there, don’t worry.
- Speaking of which: Zagat has a list of 11 Must Try Guilty food Pleasure in DC. Try them all, and try them now.
- You can get your photo taken in front of the White House, if your heart so desires: Penn Ave open again after the Boston tragedy shut down (Via City Paper)
- Hidden Museum in the area expanding, becoming slightly more public (via DCist)
- Washingtonian announces their GREAT DONUT DERBY WINNER (spoiler alert: there’s two of them)
- Wear these cocktail rings on cocktail dates (Via Refinery 29)
- BALTIMORE PRIDE: 67 Great John Waters Quotes for his VERY HAPPY 67TH BIRTHDAY!
till next time! feel free to send us tips etc at email@example.com