Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- First off, Donald Trump was all, “Hey guys, gimme a multi-million-dollar tax break for turning the post office building into a hotel” and then Mayor Gray and city council were all, “not on your life.” Point: DC.
- In terrifying news, a Bethesda preschool teacher just plead guilty to producing child pornography using his students.
- The 10 best tweets from Ian MacKaye novelty twitter account ♥ ~*iAn_mAckaYe*~ ♥.
- Here’s an interesting feature on the private life (and mysterious death) of Joey Belcher, the beloved H Street entrepreneur.
- D.C. prioritizes (free) healthy school lunches with locally-sourced meals…
- And leaving you with some hilarity, here are some of the best banned DC DMV licence plates, pulled from the 68-page no-no list.