Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- Hello, DC! Inauguration is just around the corner–here’s a handy map of DC street closings to prep.
- Slate just named D.C.’s Capital Bike Share the best bike-sharing program in the country.
- Metro riders report being repeatedly locked out of Metro while other report being locked in.
- And, you know, here’s a picture of a smartcar on the metro for good measure:
- 10 reasons to fall in love with DC museums all over again.
- Miraculously, during the three-hour football game on Sunday, no crimes were reported (or apparently committed). Come the end of the game, D.C. police saw an immediate spike.
- And in the most terrifying news, a man claiming to be a cab driver was just found guilty of trapping girls in his cab and molesting them.
- D.C.’s green grocer offers an affordable alternative to farmers markets.