Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- Washington, D.C. Ranked in Top Ten Drunkest Cities in America.
- Here’s a petition to place the DC “Taxation Without Representation” License Plate on the Presidential Limousine….
- 12 monster restaurants scheduled to open this month.
- And in more White House news tidbits, here are the Five Best Pick-Up Lines, Courtesy of Joe Biden.
- Like the sports? Here are Washingtonian’s biggest athletic predictions for 2013.
- A guide to inaugural balls, state by state.
- And finally, stink bugs may make a comeback in the Washington area this year. So, you know, watch your crops and noses.
(Katherine Frey // The Washington Post)