Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about and comment on. So, without further ado – today, in other DC media sources:
- HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVE!!! Here’s a reminder that SoberRide is offering free cab rides tonight (while Uber rates may soar)…
- If you hadn’t heard, Redskins just won the division. This guy heard and got so excited he tackled his Christmas tree:
- The DMV’s best post-holiday sales to do some self-gifting.
- The ever-popular Drybar is launching its own line of at-home products and we can’t wait.
- The Metro NextBus app is dead, riders told not to give up on it.
- Speaking of things not working, congress is (as I type) still debating fiscal cliff negotiations to (as of now) no avail.
- Confused? Here’s a calculator to determine exactly how the fiscal cliff will affect your income, with or without the present negotiations.
- And finally, here’s a Michael Jackson shrine outside someone’s house at H St. NE and 8th St. NE: