Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- Starbucks pushes for ‘fiscal cliff’’ deal: Schultz asked baristas at Washington, D.C.-area Starbucks to write “Come Together” on coffee cups for the rest of the week.
- Lawsuits fly over shady lottery contract
- MPD investigating David Gregory for displaying illegal gun clip on-air.
- ‘We Don’t Produce Enough To Feed The Region’
- Government Employee’s Farting Grows Into BIG Problem
- Hmm, great D.C. to expand its traffic camera network
- That Time A Maverick Was Fined For Cheering The ‘Skins. No, this isn’t about John McCain.
- Public Can See Emancipation Proclamation in Rare Display. This weekend the National Archives in Washington will celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation.