Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- Learn how to make Ginger Crinkle cookies from the White House’s own recipe.
- In other food news, one woman eats her way through D.C.’s Ethiopian cuisine.
- Check out this awesome Charlie Brown themed home in Gainesville:
- Speaking of which, here are some energy-conserving tips for holiday decorating.
- And in some unsettling news, an Uber driver is accused of recently raping a teenage girl in Cleveland Park. The girl’s home security camera allegedly caught him on tape hitting her and dragging her around to the back of the house. As of now, no arrests have been made.
- And in other depressing (but good work, I guess) news, local schools increase security after Sandy Hook shooting.
- And because we canNOT leave you on such a terrible note, here’s a look at the new Andean Bear Cubs at the National Zoo: