Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- One Falls Church resident is getting sued for $750,000 after writing a scathing Yelp review.
- And in some incredible D.C. Craigslist news, a group of 30-somethings is looking for REAL VIRGINS to put on their SACRIFICIAL ALTAR at an End of the World party. (Respond ONLY if you’re a virgin.) No, but really, read this hilarious Craiglist ad.
- Feeling festive? Check out these photos from the National Christmas Tree-lighting ceremony (hosted by none other than Neil Patrick Harris, mind you).
- Speaking of White House festivities, D.C. government just launched its 2013 Presidential Inauguration web site with tons o’ info, transportation news and more.
- Hey, you know this building on 14th and R? Here’s what it will look like in the not-too-distant future:
- Six perfect DMV-area B&Bs for your escaping-the-city needs.
- A car crashed into the AdMo McDonalds about an hour ago
- And finally, YES! There is skiing around D.C.! Here are the best spots for snow fun.