Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- Local Man Claims to Have Winning Powerball Ticket - Store clerks at an Exxon station in Upper Marlboro say a local man may have bought one of the two winning Powerball tickets
- Hollywood’s Biggest Washington Movie Goofs - A Metro stop in Georgetown—plus other Hollywood gaffes.
- Check out the Columbia Heights Tree Lighting Extravaganza This Saturday
- Check out details and photos from Muléh’s Winter Pop-Up Shop
- The DC outpost of Russian restaurant Mari Vanna will be the largest location to date for the restaurant group, according to a spokeswoman.