Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- What one weekday of D.C. traffic looks like:
- In other news, D.C. is on track for fewer than 100 homicides this year! High fives all around.
- The U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree just arrived in the District…
- NY Chef John Mooney will open a restaurant in Union Market in Spring 2013.
- Carroll County in Maryland is divided over a (mostly symbolic) new law that would make English the county’s official language.
- Speaking of Maryland, vandalization continues on the temporarily-closed Edgar Allen Poe house in Baltimore.
- And finally, here’s a guide to the region’s best casinos (and how to win).