Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- How The White House picks the turkeys that get pardoned every year.
- Why renting out your home for Inauguration Day isn’t so easy or profitable.
- Three incredible DIY tablescapes for your holiday dinner.
(Sebastian Martin // Refinery 29)
- Surviving the riots and owning a small business along the H Street Corridor. The Beauty of H Street:
- Arlington Cemetery Facebook Photo Leads To Angry Petition
- Metro drivers rack up over $250K in traffic fines.
- And finally, next monday you can head to Gingertown: a gingerbread town built out of hundreds of pounds of sugary building materials, such as icing, jelly beans, sprinkles and gumdrops. (YUM.) Construction begins at 1133 Connecticut Ave. NW from 6:00pm to 10:00pm; Gingertown will be displayed through November 30.