Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- Chef names his restaurant “WTF,” didn’t realize what it meant.
(Jessica Sidman // Huffington Post)
- D.C.’s first Costco to open Nov. 29. Good lord, you guys, SAMPLES.
- George Washington University ‘unranked’ by U.S. News & World Report list of “Best Colleges.”
- Canal Park Ice Rink at M St. SE and 2nd St. SE opens TODAY.
- Great general life tips from Washingtonian: Six Ways to Burn Calories from Your Thanksgiving Meal.
- Just how much “walkability” is affecting D.C. housing trends and what’s coming next.
- The best reasons to buy local pie in the District.