Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t always write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about.
- Jada Pinkett-Smith and daughter Willow hit the Hill to talk about human trafficking.
- Higher rates coming to Dulles Toll Road.
- Looks like we won’t be paying for cabs with credit cards anytime soon–The DC smart meter contract just got overturned.
- Seven D.C. Comfort Meals Definitely Worth the Calories.
- Some suggestions on what to do if you’re solo on Thanksgiving.
- DUI suspect caught traveling with dead skunk and, you know, drunk driving.
- And finally, here’s what DC transit looks like in Lego form. Constantine Hannaher uses Legos to build models of DC-area buses and trains.