Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about and comment on. So, without further ado – today, in other D.C. media sources:
- D.C. Councilmember Marion Barry makes yet another racist remark, but this time Gregory Cendana offers a possible solution. (via Washington City Paper)
- Executive Sous Chef Charles Dwan from Urbana shows off his tattoos on Eater DC.
(Photo via Eater DC)
- Newt Gingrich is planning to suspend his presidential campaign so I guess we won’t be getting that moon base any time soon. (via Washington Examiner)
- Speaking of politics… After crashing a White House state dinner and having his wife run off with the guitarist in Journey, what else is Tareq Salahi to do except file as a Republican and run for the governor of Virginia? (via Huff Post DC)
- In case you didn’t have anything to wear for the Sweetlife Festival this Saturday, Refinery 29 has got you covered.
(Photo via Refinery 29)
- Looking for cheaper and fresher fish? Why not try the Maine Avenue Fish Market? (via TBD)
(Photo: Joshua Yospyn/TBD)