Good morning everyone-every Saturday now, we will revisit some great must-read/super useful stories that ran on BOTH of our BYT sites this week. Consider it a cheat sheet to stuff you maybe missed but didn’t even know it. ALL KILLER, NO FILLER. FEATURES:
- This very classy, very funny, very dirty NAOMI WOLF interview
- that one time we got to hang out with Tony Mendez (aka, the guy on whose life ARGO WAS BASED)
- our date guide series continued with this week’s SEAL THE DEAL/SPECIAL OCCASION DATE help book (add to that the non-date + the blind date + and the first date guides and we have you mostly covered)
- SHOWS TO BLOW YOUR $$$ ON THIS WEEK . So much good going on sale.
- and TUNES YOU SHOULD F*CKING KNOW THIS WEEK. For real.
- and this DUMPLING tutorial video we made with The Source’s very own dumpling wizard Scott Drewno
- first look: BARMINI, a cocktail lounge addition next to Jose Andres’ minibar
WEIRDNESS AND OPINIONS AND OPINIONS ON WEIRDNESS:
- this scathing yet hilarious look at MEAT MARKETING targeted at women
- on a semi-related note: this awesome #NYFW/Choice Eats Mash Up, hand made by our NYC Editor Megan
- For Once-A serious discussion on Justin Bieber (not kidding, SERIOUSLY)
- THE HOT MESS EXPRESS and BYT OBYTUARY – always
- MEME OF THE WEEK: Too (Sasha) Fierce, Too Furious
- Photos of sexy singles and even sexier non-singles (because of the transitive lust property of coveting what you cant have) at the Hinge dating app launch party. We wanted to go steady with all of you:
- a report from GOBBLER’S KNOB, all drunkenness and early spring promises