Look, it’s simple… VIPERS is a special monthly package deal dedicated to keeping you (even more) on the cutting edge/the envy of everyone around you. What’s this all about? I hear you say. There must be a catch!
No catch. Just straight up this: For $11/month (that’s less than the price of a decent sixpack), you get priority access to some of the special little things that come our way:
- Paid reserves at select (already) sold-out shows
- hugs-heavy bus trips to where-the-hell-is-that venues like Merriweather Post Pavilion
- pre-release MP3s and promo CD downloads
- members-only ticket giveaways and discounts
- priority line-jumping at BYT events
- tons of loot we get from labels and PR people that we don’t know what to do with
- exclusive pre-pre-pre-sales
- monthly secret happy hours where you can huddle amongst the rest of the VIPER elite + pick up extra schwag
- super sweet Vipers-only pow wows with some of your favorite musicians, artists and local celebs
- and, well, anything else we can think of.
Think of it as buying a bunch of little surprises for yourself. Give yourself a gift. Don’t think about it, don’t plan it, just do it. Repeat after us:
LET’S FACE IT, IF YOU WERE A VIPER, YOU COULD BE WINNING THESE TICKETS RIGHT NOW:
- May 11 - Curren$y @ Howard Theatre
- May 11 - Har Mar Superstar @ DC9
- May 12 - Juicy J @ Howard Theatre
- May 12 - James Blake @ 930 Club (SOLD OUT)
- May 15 - Filthy World: An Evening With John Waters @ Howard Theatre
- May 15 - Youngblood Hawke @ UHall
- May 16 - Sheila E @ Howard Theatre
- May 16 - Father John Misty @ 930 Club
- May 17 - Brian McKnight @ Howard Theatre
- May 18 - Preakness Infield Fest with PitBull, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis @ Pimlico Race Track
- Special Discount Codes to SIDECAR
- Tickets to yet-to-be-announced-but-definitely-going-to-sell-out-BYT-events (ahem, Gay Pride, 125th Anniversary of National Geographic)
- + literally an entire excel spreadsheet full of more things!!!
- Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd an exclusive invitation to our super special, totally VIP monthly happy hour… I mean, we had a blast last time at the Gibson Guitar Showcase (Thx Cream CycleDC & Heineken USA), just see for yourself…
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
SIGN UP NOW
Got questions? Shoot ‘em over to VIPERS@brightestyoungthings.com
Important fine print: You’ll be automatically billed monthly through Paypal. And you can opt out at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and we will release you back to the unwashed masses a little cooler than before.